Re: xforms:choose/if?

From: Alessandro Vernet <avernet@orbeon.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:40:24 -0800 (PST)
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi Alexander,

Could you clarify what you mean by "Now i need to do something (toggle
some switch, send some data somewhere, etc..) depends on received
number."?

You can compute the integer with a bind/calculate and store it in the
instance. Then if you want to display or hide something in the view based
on that he can use a bind/relevant. But I am not sure this is what you are
looking for. Just let us know, so people on the list can elaborate
further.

Alex

--
Orbeon