Labels of input fields using FormsPlayer 1.3

From: Francesc Mateo Goma <fmateo@ccs.biz>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:54:17 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi,

	Using FormsPlayer 1.3.1 and Internet Explorer 6.0.2800.1106, I have a problem with labels and input fields. I can't reduce the width of the input field, without reducing field size. I have used pseudo-classes with negative result. I supose that in my configuration I must use a workaround. At the moment, I have put the label outside the input (with two CSS class that reduces label and input respectively). Result is fine, but a new problem arises: height input is bigger than usual because of an invisible label has been put upper the input field. Does anybody have the same problem as me?

	Thanks