Re: Forms Competition

From: Gerald Bauer <luxorxul@yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:57:32 -0500 (EST)
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hello,

> Apart from code samples, I think there ought to be
> (if there is isn't aleady) a place to record
> competitive approachs +
> capability for people
> to critique them with respect to XForms. Not only
> will this heighten
> knowledge generally, but it would accelerate ideas
> into XForms.

  You might check out the Open XUL Alliance site that
list more than a dozen open source XML UI language
(XUL) offerings.  See http://xul.sourceforge.net for
details.

  For a quick overview stop at the XUL Grand Coding
Challenge Counter Sample Gallery online @
http://xul.sourceforge.net/counter.html

  For more insight into the people behind various XML
UI language projects and initiatives check out the XUL
Titan interview series online @
http://xul.sourceforge.net/interviews.html

  - Gerald