RE: Well formed XForms

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:38:31 -0000
To: "'Steve Brimley'" <steve.brimley@toplev.com>
Cc: <www-forms@w3.org>

Hello Steve,

You are exactly right. With all due respect to the Mozilla guys for making a
great start with their XForms plug-in, their examples are what you might
call "badly formed"!

I believe they are tidying them up, but I would not use them as a source of
learning material at this early stage.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck