Re: XForms Myths Exposed - By Ian Hixie (Opera)

From: Andy Harrison <andyh@agaricus.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:53:45 +0000
To: www-forms@w3.org

Ian Hickson wrote:

> trying to correct some statements that I have heard made about XForms and
> HTML forms -- it was not trying to put down XForms in any way.

had me fooled! I didn't have you down as a fan after reading your blog.

"Scripting is bad for accessibility. False."

I'm not so sure that was a correction. I thought it to be a bit of an
outburst to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I'm learning to use XForms
myself right now, so I don't have strong opinions either way, but it
strikes me that there is a definite progression in terms of
accessibility with XForms vs HTML and I was quite surprised at your remark.

Andy