RE: XForms Myths Exposed - By Ian Hixie (Opera)

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:30:32 -0000
To: "'Bjoern Hoehrmann'" <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: <www-forms@w3.org>

Bjoern,

Firstly thanks for the offer of help with my XHTML coding, although I think
I have the hang of that now. ;)

As to whether it *could* be badly formed, that'll be up to Blogspot, not me.
As far as I can see they check the data that's posted in both the original
post and the comments section (since the page includes other people's
mark-up, not just mine), but I couldn't say whether there are holes in those
checks.

Having said that, the page loads fine in IE (which of course says nothing
about its well-formedness), Opera and Firefox. We usually find checking with
those browsers is enough for our work -- which browser are you seeing the
problem in?

All the best,

Mark

Mark Birbeck