RE: "Value Change with Focus Change" when the focus doesn't change...

From: John Boyer <JBoyer@PureEdge.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:52:30 -0700
To: "Erik Bruchez" <erik@bruchez.org>, <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi Eric,

The working group is very close to publishing an updated errata list
and XForms 1.0 second edition.  The updated errata includes a change
to the section you are citing, including the removal of mention of
DOM focus events.  The updated section is titled change "Sequence:
Value Change" and onloy shows the event sequence corresponding to a
value change without interaction of other circumstances like focus
change.

Best regards,
John Boyer