Re: recursive structures in XFORMS

Hello,

those, who are interested in recursive structures in XForms should check
out the extension for X-Smiles: <xforms:tree> and nodeindex function.

Details can be found at:
https://lists.xsmiles.org/pipermail/developers/2005-June/001002.html

To test it yourself, just download the latest nightly build:
http://sinex.tml.hut.fi/nightly/xsmiles-0.93-bin19090605.zip

and target it to my ad-hoc XHTML editor in XForms:

http://sinex.tml.hut.fi/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/xsmiles/demo/xforms/folders/xhtmleditor.xhtml

Best Regards,
 Mikko Honkala

PS. In the future, it will be possible also the insert and delete nodes
in the hierarchy.