OPS 3.0 beta

From: Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:25:07 +0200
To: www-forms@w3.org

All,

I thought I would announce that Orbeon has just released a beta of OPS
3.0, which features a much improved Ajax-based server-side XForms
engine. The beauty of it is that it's all open source!

The announcement and all the details can be read on our blog here:

   http://www.orbeon.com/blog/2005/07/19/ops-30-beta-released/

Some examples you may find interesting:

   Translate This
   http://www.orbeon.com/ops/goto-example/xforms-translate

   XForms Controls
   http://www.orbeon.com/ops/goto-example/xforms-controls

   Calculator
   http://www.orbeon.com/ops/goto-example/xforms-calculator

We have other online examples at:

   http://www.orbeon.com/ops/

Feedback (suggestions, bugs, and even kudos) is highly appreciated,
preferably on the ops-users mailing-list:

   http://forge.objectweb.org/mail/?group_id=168

Long live XForms,

-Erik