Xforms xhtml wysiwyg

From: Jason Bailey <j.bailey@sussex.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:22:40 +0100
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hello,

Has anyone seen an online wysiwyg editor which is compatible with xhtml?
I've seen wysiwygpro; this outputs xhtml but doesn't look like it will sit
inside an xhtml/xforms page. I'm currently using xforms (with php) to
produce forms. I'd like to be able to replace textarea with something that
will allow people to add richtext. I'm currently testing this all in Deer
Park (Firefox next release Alpha) with the xforms extension (a mozilla
project).

Thanks
Jason