XForms Help....

From: Manjulal T. N <manjulal@compusystemsnet.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 01:25:34 +0530
To: www-forms@w3.org
Hi!
     My name is Manjulal and I am working as a Project Manager at
CompuSystems. We have a requirement for processing client PDF forms like
filling up data on line through PDF documents. Our client insists on a
100 % look and feel of the document formats since he need to print them
after filling then up on line.

     If I use XForms 1.0 technology, is it possible for me to get the
same look and feel while designing the GUI for the user ?I hope you can
help me on this.

Thanks & regards,
Manjulal