About delete in XForms in FormsPlayer

From: Richard Tang <whtang@cs.hku.hk>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:38:11 +0000 (UTC)
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi all,

I tried to view the XForms in the following page with FormsPlayer, which
contain insert and delete.
http://xformsinstitute.com/ubl/edit.html

The insert works fine, however the delete cause some unexpected problems. I
tried to add the delete inside an action tag, but it doesn't work either. But
I tried to print the index position, it was correct.

It is ok to view the delete test case in the test suite from
www.FormsPlayer.com (http://www.formsplayer.com/TestSuite/chapter10/10.1.1-
6.html)

Could anyone help me to solve the problem?
Thank you very much.

Richard