Xforms modularization

From: Alexander Anokhin <ava@vaz.ru>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:42:34 +0400
To: www-forms@w3.org
Hello, all

I'm trying to use Xforms to communicate with Web Services. For now all
my Xforms are static files (with no any server-side processors).
Q: How to split XForms structure in order to get high reusable parts.

1: Xforms instances in separate files (if needed);
2: one WXS to use with both WSDL & XForms;

but if i have some kind of "widgets" (groups of Xforms Controls, e.g.
"dbgrid") so how can i construct complex form from many widgets which is
in the xhtml/body with their own xforms:bindings & instances which is in
xhtml/head? Is there a native way (w/out any server-side)? Only one i
see is XSLT or XInclude (on the server...or client?), am i on the right
direction?

P.S. sorry again for my casual english :).

--
Alexander Anokhin
AVTOVAZ JSC