From: <rob.bull@blackdog.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 09:30:55 +0000
To: www-forms@w3.org
Cc: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net

Hi Mark,

Many thanks for that, I had been assuming that the value-changed event
occurred after the DOMFocusOut, but it looks as if I was mistaken. I think
that I may have been confused by the case sensitivity of 'value-changed'. It
works brillianty for my purpose with FP anyway,

Just use xforms-value-changed. The 'ing' event used to be for @incremental,
but the XForms model doesn't have any notion of the model being in some
intermediate state, so there is no concept of data changing, only changed.
It was therefore dropped.

Mark Birbeck
x-port.net Ltd.

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net