Re: XForms problem

Vincent Berger wrote:
 > Le mardi 23 août 2005 à 13:45 +0200, Allan Beaufour a écrit :
 >
 >>Tuesday 23 August 2005 12:05 skrev Vincent Berger:

 >>> About repeat control, I keep an element in a section (called in an
 >>> arbitrary way) "<patterns>" , and use the xforms function
 >>> "duplicate" when I want to populate an empty "container".
 >>
 >>Unfortunately duplicate is an XForms 1.1 control.
 >>

 > Yes, but is working , in this case, on Novell Xforms Explorer for
 > IE, as specified by Saran.

You can work around this in 1.0 by always keeping at least one element
in the homogenous collection, and to hide it with a relevant MIP. See
this example:

   http://www.orbeon.com/ops/goto-example/xforms-repeat

And the source file:

   http://tinyurl.com/8258j

Those are unfortunate tricks you must use with XForms 1.0, but it's good
to know about them.

-Erik