RE: xforms and wokflow?

Hi Bob,

I wouldn't want to belittle the task, but I have to say I'm not that
impressed with the current generation of 'workflow engines'. Just as XForms
gives us a nice layer of abstraction over the behaviour of a UI, I can see
it evolving to provide a layer of abstraction over many 'tasks' that would
need coordination, and indeed the notion of coordination itself.

However, at the same time, your points are exactly right, and it's good to
hear that you are getting good results with existing tools.

Mark Birbeck
CEO
x-port.net Ltd.

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net