RE: xforms:choose within xforms:repeat

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 11:19:37 +0100
To: "'John Boyer'" <JBoyer@PureEdge.com>
Cc: <w3c-forms@w3.org>, <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi John,

> This is very similar in behavior to what I described and is
> based on some earlier discussions of the working group, which
> Mark's team implemented.

Well...we actually implemented it years ago, and I then presented the
results of our experience to the WG. And the main reason we went for the
particular solution we did is because it harmonises with the way @id works
in 'shadow trees' in XBL. (Although there isn't a great deal of cross-over
at the moment between XForms and XBL, I feel it is important to make sure
that we don't add things that would make them incompatible.)

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck
CEO