RE: Java Server Faces

This is Very useful, thank you.

Why didn't you choose a server side XForms solution like Orbeon?

Kind regards............Dharmesh

Dharmesh Mistry
CTO, edge IPK
E: dharmesh@edgeipk.com
M: 07789 222 015

Newbury Office                   T  +44 (0) 1635 231 231    F  +44 (0)
1635 569 371
This message may contain information which is confidential or
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a
copy.

edge IPK Limited
Registered office - 9 Wardle Avenue, Tilehurst, Reading, Berkshire RG31
6JR
Registered in England No. 4286817