Newbie request

From: <f.20.maniams@neverbox.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 10:52:11 +0400
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi

I'm a newbie wishing to set up a small web form for a self help group

This typical form would consist of some yes / no questions, some dates
to be filled and and some long and short answers

Answers are to be mailed to a pre determined address - say help address

Can I use these X forms ? if so how ? where do I start ?

any pointers would be most appreciated

many thanks in advance for your time and efforts

mani