Sample XForms Code for Google Suggest

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:59:02 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

As promised in my discussion on Ajax and XForms I've added a blog that
explains how Google Suggest could be done in XForms:

<http://internet-apps.blogspot.com/2005/04/google-suggest-using-xforms.html>

The only script in the form is to convert Google's suggestions from a string
of text to XML. Obviously if we had some service that delivered suggestions
via XML, then we wouldn't need this function. Suggestions could come from
other services, like deli.cio.us or technorati tags, for example.

Anyway, there's some screen-shots and Flash videos, and all that sort of
stuff ...

Best regards, and have good weekends.

Mark

Mark Birbeck