Re: XForms and Ajax

I actually found myself using XMLHttpRequest in conjunction with XForms
recently. Partially because I initially had empty repeats, and so no
final member to copy. But mainly to retrieve a server-side initialized
structure with an unique id. That said, it's still a hardly-portable
workaround. Maybe I should dub the practice: 'Feijenoord' ;o)

Regards,
Suzan Foster.