AW: How can a text file be uploaded by XForms?

From: Kianoush Eshaghi <Kianoush.Eshaghi@metadat.at>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:27:26 +0200
To: "'Mark Birbeck'" <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Cc: <www-forms@w3.org>

Mark!

You have pointed out that they could be able unencoded the base64Binary
data back to text using an XPath extention function. This solution would
address my issue at now. I am new by XPath. Could you explain me more
about the respective command of XPath?

freundliche Gruesse / best regards
Dipl.-Ing. Kianoush Eshaghi     T +43 1 74040-652
METADAT - The Architect for Knowledge Networks