AW: How can a text file be uploaded by XForms?

Mark!

You have pointed out that they could be able unencoded the base64Binary
data back to text using an XPath extention function. This solution would
address my issue at now. I am new by XPath. Could you explain me more
about the respective command of XPath?

freundliche Gruesse / best regards
Dipl.-Ing. Kianoush Eshaghi     T +43 1 74040-652
METADAT - The Architect for Knowledge Networks