RE: How can a text file be uploaded by XForms?

Kianoush,

I'm sorry, but I'm still not fully getting it. Do you want there to be an
area of your form that actually shows the user the text file that they have
loaded? Or do you simply want to submit the text file to a server, after the
user has edited it?

If the latter -- which I think is what you want, but I'm not quite sure --
then Leigh's answer in his previous post is exactly what you need. By
specifying a multipart/related post, formsPlayer will store the URI of the
document in the instance, rather than the full document. Then, when your
users come to submit, formsPlayer will obtain the document from its location
and send it to your server with the rest of your post. Your server will then
need to be able to process this.

Mark Birbeck
CEO
x-port.net Ltd.