XForms custom controls?

OK, I agree with this. How about a directory (rather than file) picker,
though? Note that this is more than just SVG skinning--it needs custom
code, for instance access to the native OS dialogs.

How hard would it be to extend formsPlayer this way? How about
StarOffice or FF or other engines?

This is one of those areas where I think EXSLT-style community
agreements would shine.

.micah

P.S. for an alternate take, here's InfoPath's story on custom controls:
http://blogs.msdn.com/infopath/archive/2005/04/15/408728.aspx

--
  Available for consulting. XForms, web forms, information overload.
  Micah Dubinko                           mailto:micah@dubinko.info