RE: Directory picker control

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:19:18 +0100
To: "'Micah Dubinko'" <micah@dubinko.info>
Cc: <www-forms@w3.org>

Micah,

Yes, it works fine as a 'directory browser', however you don't need to use
xf:filename -- if all you want is the filename (and not the actual data)
then just ensure that the node you bind to with @ref is of type xsd:anyURI
rather than xsd:*Binary:

  When bound to an instance data node of type xsd:anyURI (or a type derived
  by restriction thereof), on activation upload places a URI in the content
  of the node. [1]

All the best,

Mark

[1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms/slice8.html#ui-upload>