Re: How to change the order of repeat-items?

From: Suzan Foster <suzan.foster@nerocmediaware.nl>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:40:53 +0200
To: tvraman@almaden.ibm.com
CC: www-forms@w3.org

T. V. Raman wrote:This is a good question.

>You would need to rearrange the instance nodes, and the easiest
>way to do this would be via an xpath extension function that
>performs the sort

I take it that defining an xpath extension is implementation specific?
Is it possible to define such functions using javascript for instance
within <script/> elements of the hosting xhtml document? I'm afraid I
can't seem to see how scripting fits in with the xforms model.

Regards,
Suzan Foster.