How to change the order of repeat-items?

From: Suzan Foster <suzan.foster@nerocmediaware.nl>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 16:28:38 +0200
To: www-forms@w3.org
How do you change the order of repeat-items? I am developing an
application which often needs to reorder a sequence, and I can't see any
way of doing this with actions. Do I need to use scripting for this, and
has anyone a good example of using scripting in xforms? Also, how do I
insert an xml fragment into a repeat which is empty? As soon as I remove
the last item in a repeat the insert doesn't work any more. I am using
Netscape's IE plugin, xform document attached.

Regards,
Suzan Foster.