Defining the action attribute for submitInfo

From: Durnell, Carryl <Carryl.Durnell@logicacmg.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:31:22 +0100
To: "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>
Does the action attribute for a submitInfo element have to contain a
specific URI, or could you use an XPath expression to evaluate one?  I have
a form that could go "back" to any one of three possible previous forms, and
would like to use XPath to specify this in the action attribute, but all
examples I can see mention specific web-pages or one form or another.

Cheers,
Carryl