RE: [www-forms] <none>

Use bind constraint to specify that if one of the fields is nonempty the
other must be blank.

  _____

From: www-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Andrew MacDonald
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 12:55 PM
To: tvraman@almaden.ibm.com
Cc: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: Re: [www-forms] <none>

Thanks for the reply.
I've thought about doing this, however, my concern is that the user could
possibly switch to one case, fill it in, then switch to the other case and
fill that in as well.  When the form was submitted, I wouldn't know which of
the information from the two cases to use.

"T. V. Raman" <tvraman@us.ibm.com> wrote:

Try using XForms switch -- with two "case" children -- one
holding the URL input field, the other holding the upload
control.

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo!
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/50x/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/ne
w_mail/static/efficiency.html> Mail - 50x more storage than other providers!