RE: selection="open" attribute on a selectOne element

MessageMark,

what is the advantage of using a single model in this scenario. Surely
allowing the select1 and the itemset to utilise different models permits the
gathering of data from multiple sources to be serialised for one submission?
How could that be achieved if the select1 and the itemset have to be from
one model?

Using different models seems to be supported in FormsPlayer 1, and gives a
very flexible architecture.

Regards

Rob

*  This e-mail is for the intended recipient only, *
*  its contents and the content of any attachments *
*  is copyright material belonging to HoT Training *
*  and Consultancy Ltd, and all information herein *
*  should be treated as Company Confidential       *