RE: selection="open" attribute on a selectOne element

Thanks for that - I'll look into changing it to only use one model if I can,
as I can't see anything else wrong with it.

  _____

From: Mark Birbeck [mailto:mark.birbeck@x-port.net]
Sent: 21 October 2004 17:39
To: 'Durnell, Carryl'
Cc: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: RE: selection="open" attribute on a selectOne element

Carryl,

Wow! I believe that's now a collectors' item ;)

But on your general point, yes @selection="open" should work the way you
describe.

Mark

PS There is some ambiguity as to whether you should be allowed to use a
different model on the xf:itemset than on the xf:select1. The consensus at
the moment is that they should not be from different models, so watch out
there, too.

Mark Birbeck
CEO
x-port.net Ltd.