Send me your XForms success stories

From: Micah Dubinko <micah@dubinko.info>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:17:07 -0700
To: www-forms@w3.org

I hear lots of anecdotal news of XForms being used all over the place.
I'd like to start documenting these in a more organized fashion.

Send me your XForms success stories, and I'll publish the top entries in
a white paper I'm putting together.

Have you put XForms into production anywhere? Have you seen it pop up in
any unexpected places? If XForms has made your life easier, I want to
hear about it.

Thanks!

.micah

--
  Available for consulting. XForms, web forms, information overload.
  Micah Dubinko                           mailto:micah@dubinko.info