From: Omar Tazi [mailto:otazi@orbeon.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 11:52 AM
To: markj (Mark Jones)
Cc: w3c-forms@w3.org; www-forms@w3.org
Subject: Re: XForms Processors for IE5.x

Mark,

One way of avoiding differences between browsers is to use server-side
XForms servers. The only thing a browser receives from the Xforms server
is HTML, I believe all browsers support HTML ;)

Check out the Orbeon Presentation Server. It is mature (more than 3
years) and Open Source (LGPL):
http://www.orbeon.com/software/
http://www.orbeon.com/software/presentation-server
http://sourceforge.net/projects/orbeon/