RE: XForms 1.1 Working Draft Now Online - Comments?

Hi,

I think there must have been a typo in Bjoern's email.  A call
for participation in 1.1 would have been unlikely in Jan. 2003
because XForms 1.0 did not become a REC until Oct. 2003.  The
call was earlier this year.  I think the first 1.1 requirements
document came out at that time.

The group actually maintains both 1.1 requirements and an
internal future requirements document, which will likely be
made public during the working group rechartering process.
It is likely that further new requirements would become part
of this future requirements document and entered into the
'triage' process for determining the features of the version
of XForms after 1.1.

Now, taking off the expectation-setting hat, we have already
responded to certain particularly urgent feedback items in
the 1.1 timeframe, and we would naturally benefit from an
elaboration of your use case and why you believe XForms 1.0
could not do what you needed.  The possibilities are that
some other feature of 1.0 will achieve what you want, or that
the enhancement to 1.1 will suffice, or that further features
still are required.

Thanks,
John Boyer