Mozilla and XForms - Any News?

From: Gerald Bauer <luxorxul@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:47:36 -0500 (EST)
To: www-forms@w3.org

  Allow me to highlight the blog story titled "XForms
and Mozilla" by Antoine Quint.

   Antoine writes:

  While at the first CDF meeting last week, I met
Kevin Kelly from IBM. Kevin is an XForms Working Group
member. I was curious about the press release I saw a
while back announcing IBM and Novell teaming up to
bring XForms natively to the Mozilla platform.
According to Kevin, IBM and Novell are on pretty fast
track, and are hoping for a stablilized codebase as
early as early spring next year. This will allow for
XForms to be treated, like other technologies such as
XHTML, CSS, XUL or, in a more restricted manner, SVG,
as a first-class citizen markup-wise.

  Source: http://svg.org/story/2004/11/16/93652/213

   - Gerald

Gerald Bauer