XForm Implementaion

From: Walid koleilat <wkoleilat@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 03:19:04 -0500
To: www-forms@w3.org

HI All,

I have a project that includes a given data model, that should be
represented by different views, I need to implement  output and input views,
I was thinking of using XSLT for defining the output and XFORMS for defining
the input, I was wondering if there is a way i could write a single
definition for the output and input view, Is it possible ?

I need some guidance for the best way to implement this project.I appreciate
any help.