RE: Blackdog onForm Engine

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 16:19:45 +0100
To: <pierre2803@lycos.com>
Cc: <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi Pierre,

> I have downloaded the Blackdog onForm engine to process
> Xforms on IE6 and it doesn't seem to work. Has anybody tried
> this plugin and experienced problems too? Or do you know any
> alternatives to view and submit xforms on IE browsers?

A version of formsPlayer is available as a plug-in for IE6. fP was one of
the two processors that implemented 100% of XForms 1.0, and so allowed the
spec to become a full standard. It's available as a free download from:

  <http://www.formsPlayer.com/download/>

fP is more than an XForms processor though. For a taster of some of the
things we have in the pipeline take a look at our customisable search-bar,
allowing you to search Amazon and Google from an Internet Explorer side-bar
- all expressed with XForms:

  <http://www.formsPlayer.com/products/add-ons.htm>

Regards,

Mark