Reg Transforming an XML form into XFORM

From: Dibakar Ray <dibakar@hub.nic.in>
Date: Mon 29 Mar 2004 17:04:11 +0530 (IST)
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

This is my first mail to this forum and I am very new to XFORMS.
Recently I have started converting some forms in XML to XFORMS.
My Forms contin a lot of Layout information.
My understanding is that XFORMS keeps only the Forms elements name,
atrributes and other properties but no Layout information.
My question is while converting to XFORMS, how I should keep that layout
information, so that I can later render the form properly.
Thanking you in advance.
Regards
Dibakar Ray