From: Jane Roberts [mailto:jane.roberts@toplev.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 5:35 AM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: e-Forms Partnership Possibilites

We are the manufacturers of OfficeForms.  We are a British Company and
OfficeForms is an e-Forms product, which has been on the market since
1996.
It is now a poweful product, having been available for all those years
and
contains a number of solutions, please see www.toplev.com if you would
like
more detailed background.

We've been watching the development of XForms for several years now and
the
upshot of that is that this year we are planning to build XForms support
into our product.  We've done some preliminary technical research on
this
already, identified a couple of possible types of integration we may do
and
believe we can have this support available very quickly, if we need to.

I am looking at the strategic opportunities in this and am particularly
keen
to know if anyone in the XForms community / market would be interested
in
some sort of strategic partnership with us?  My mind is open on the type
of
partnership we might enter into here, but if anyone would like to
discuss
this with me, please email me your phone number and web address and I'll
give you a call to discuss?

Best Regards

Jane E Roberts
International Sales & Marketing
Toplevel OfficeForms
Leaders in Electronic Forms
Toplevel Computing Ltd, Bath Road Trading Estate, Stroud, GL5 3QF,
United
Kingdom.
Tel +44 1453 753955 Fax +44 1453 753933
email: jane.roberts@toplev.com     www.toplev.com