Comments welcome on Web Forms 2.0 proposal

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:54:20 +0000 (UTC)
To: www-forms@w3.org

A group of us have been unofficially working on a proposal to ease the
migration path from HTML4 Forms to XForms, and would like to get input
from a wider range of people now that we think our draft proposal is
reaching a stable stage:

   http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-forms/2004-06-27-call-for-comments/

The proposal introduces some new features to HTML4 so that server-side
XForms implementations can reduce the amount of JavaScript required to
implement XForms features in HTML browsers.

If you have any comments or suggestions to make regarding this proposal,
please send them to our mailing list: