RE: Generating XForms from XML Schema?

From: Rhydian Morris <rhydian.morris@focus-solutions.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:37:35 +0100
To: 'Andre Valente' <valente@ISI.EDU>, "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi Andre,

We have a product which will allow you to generate an XForms document from a
XML Schema. In the current version of the tool you can select the relevant
elements that you want included within your XForms document and XFormation
will generate it embedded within a simple XHTML document.

You can also use XFormation to extend,modify and preview the XForms

You simply download the product from
and install it.

Then go to the tools menu and there will be an option to generate an
XForms document. When you select that, you can browse for the
relevant XSD and select the elements that you want to generate the
XForms from. Then simply press OK.

This will then create your XForms document.

We are currently working on enhancements which will improve this process so
keep an eye on the web site to check for updates.

If you have any problem please don't hesitate to contact me at

Rhydian Morris