From: John Boyer [mailto:JBoyer@PureEdge.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 6:39 AM
To: Meghana; www-forms@w3.org
Subject: RE: use of relevance

Hi Meghana,

One option is to use a switch to control what is visible.

Another is to create a submission instance distinct from the processing
instance.  The processing instance would have relevant MIPs, but the
submission instance wouldn't.  Either using calculate binds or using
setvalue actions in an xforms-submit handler, copy the data to the
submission instance before submission takes place.  This will get easier in
XForms 1.1 with a copy subtree action (which is as yet unnamed).

Cheers,

John Boyer