Is there a cross-platform installation available?

From: Marcello Esposito <mesposit@unina.it>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:30:01 +0200
To: www-forms@w3.org
Cc: "Alberto Giordano" <gioalb@libero.it>, spromano@unina.it

Hi all.

I'm trying to setup a demo to show x-forms features.

So far, I have not yet found a product which allows me to show the same
adapted (X)form both on the laptop and on my PDA (compaq iPAQ H3970 +
WinCE3.0).

Since X-Forms is actually born to natively allow cross-platform
portability, I'm sure that there is a solution. I don't know which.

Can you help me please?

Thanks,
Marcello Esposito.