JavaScript to XForms Conversion

From: Ronald Kent Gibson <Kent.Gibson@icongmbh.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:54:20 +0100
To: "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>

Dear All,

Does anyone know of any work going on in regards to conversion/translation
of javascript code commonly found in web forms to xforms. For example a tool
or an api, that someone is working on. My searches come up with nothing.

Another General question,  If I was to build a tool to convert say an html
form to an xform, but simply copy over the javascript and embed it somehow
(presumably with a script tag) how messy a solution would this be?

and lastly, are there any pdf forms to xforms or xforms to pdf forms
tools\apis\solutions that anyone has heard about?

any comments would be great.

kind regards

kent