ANN: formsPlayer 1.0.0.1003 (Release Candidate 1) available

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:00:49 -0000
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

In advance of the forthcoming Version 1.0 release of formsPlayer,
x-port.net are making a Release Candidate available.
Version 1.0.0.1003 can be downloaded from:

    http://www.formsPlayer.com/

formsPlayer is a 100% compliant XForms processor. The Internet
Explorer version was one of the two implementations that
allowed the XForms standard to advance to a Full Recommendation.

We will also shortly be able to publicly announce an XForms editor
and debugger which we have worked on with a leading XML tools
vendor, and which will incorporate formsPlayer.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck
CEO and CTO