how do you do this form in xforms?

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:41:21 +0000 (UTC)
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hey guys,

I've been keeping an eye out for forms to see if there are any that could
be simplified by some simple addition to the Web Forms spec I'm working
on, and I came across this W3C form:

   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/tp2004/

...specifically the section entitled:

   Attendance to Monday Mar. 01 meetings

I'm curious to see how an XForms version of this form would be written, to
see if the XForms way would result in a better user experience (as I
imagine it should). However, I couldn't work out how to do it myself.
Could someone give an example of that section done as an XForms form?

Cheers,