From: "Robert Bull" <robert.bull@btconnect.com>
To: "'Leonam Carreiro Mendes de Sá'" <leonam@msainfor.com.br>
Cc: <www-forms@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 10:12 PM
Subject: RE: xml tool

> We are currently in Beta with a toolkit which uses a gui interface to
write
> xForms in an xHTML wrapper.
>
> No coding, and the feedback that we're getting is that it is easy to use.
>
> http://www.blackdog.co.uk
>
> Best regards
>
> Rob

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail
address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not the
addressee of this e-mail you should not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use
it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in
error please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete this e-mail and other copies of it from your computer
system.  Thank you.