Re: Sun Demonstates comprehensive XForms support in OpenOffice/StarOffice

From: Daniel Vogelheim <Daniel.Vogelheim@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 19:20:20 +0100
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hello all,

Here's a Christmas present for those interested in OpenOffice.org /
StarOffice XForms support:

There is now a publicly available download available at

http://download.openoffice.org/680/index.html

(version 1.9.m65 or later). The functionality is available through the
menu (File -> New -> XML Form), and then mostly through the forms
toolbar(s). Please note that this is a 'snapshot' build, which is not
production or even beta quality. It should allow you to get a good
impression of what we are planning for the next version, though.

If you would like to report bugs or provide feedback, you can use
OpenOffice.org's bugtracker at
     http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/project_issues.html
or contact me directly. If you wonder whether a particular problem is
already known, you could query for either 'eforms' (that's what we call
the relevant child workspaces / branches) or 'XForms' in the issue title.

Have fun with it, and let me know what you think!

Sincerely,
Daniel Vogelheim