XForms Player/Toolkit/Browser of the Year 2004 - Call for Nominations

From: Gerald Bauer <luxorxul@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:52:47 -0500 (EST)
To: www-forms@w3.org

  to find the most popular XForms
Player/Toolkit/Browser of the Year 2004 I will open up
a poll that will run for two weeks at the end of the

  I invite you to send in your nominations for
inclusion in the upcoming "What is Your XForms
Player/Toolkit/Browser of the Year 2004?" poll.
  So far the nomination line-up includes:

   * DENG
   * x-port FormsPlayer
   * Chibacon Chiba
   * X-Smiles
   * Orbeon Open XML Framework
   * Mozilla XForms Addon (Alpha)
   * Novell XForms Player (Beta)
   * IBM XML Forms Package (Beta)

   - Gerald

PS: You can see the results of a mid-year poll online

Gerald Bauer
United XAML       - http://unitedxaml.org
XAML Forum & News - http://xamlnews.com