Re: [www-forms] <none>

From: Andrew MacDonald <andrew_james_macdonald@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:54:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: tvraman@almaden.ibm.com
Cc: www-forms@w3.org
Thanks for the reply.
I've thought about doing this, however, my concern is that the user could possibly switch to one case, fill it in, then switch to the other case and fill that in as well.  When the form was submitted, I wouldn't know which of the information from the two cases to use.

"T. V. Raman" <tvraman@us.ibm.com> wrote:

Try using XForms switch -- with two "case" children -- one
holding the URL input field, the other holding the upload
control.